Posted on | November 3, 2012
Hello everybody! Today I will not introduce you to some great cupcakes from our great guest ! No, you will be the witnesses of my own cupcakes attempt and I can’t call these cupcakes real pieces of art :) . Maybe I can bake some nice cupcakes sometimes, but when the taking photos comes in turn I’m totally novice! But I always give my best!
Well, my today’s cupcakes are little therapy from my one and a half year old son’s (toddler) new game that I called ” Bricks chaser”! We bought him new toy – Lego bricks and he was delighted! He instantly invented his new favorite game ! The game rules are – pick up as many bricks as you can, run across the room and find some unusual place for them! And after 10 second break, the game should start over :) ! There was no problem at all with this, but Marco found that the perfect places for his bricks were recycle bin, oven, kitchen sink… You can just imagine! And after 90 minutes of chasing for Marco and bricks I was totally exhausted! I had to stop this wild chasing, put Marco to his crib and find some relaxing activity! And you guess , it was perfect time for baking some cupcakes and I decided to make some easy cupcakes and called them “Kids Break Cupcakes” – I hope you like them!
Kids Funffeti Cupcakes with Vanilla Sweet Cream Frosting
For the Cupcakes:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- ½ cup colored sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Icing:
- 2 cups sweet cream
- 5 table spoon sugar powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat theoven to 350 degrees F, and line your cupcake pans with your liners.
- in a large bowl, mixed together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- With electric mixer beat together the oil, milk, eggs vinegar and vanilla.
- mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients just until evenly combine.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean (it takes about for about 20-25 minutes)
- Wait that cupcakes cool completely before icing
Beat well sweet cream then add sugar powder and vanilla extract, continue beating until the smooth and evenly combine.
Use your imagination and pipe the frosting any way you like.
Participated in next link parties: